Saigon · Hoi An · Hanoi · Halong Bay · Angkor Wat
March 2-10 or March 23-31, 2016
Few countries in the world offer as much intrigue and surprise as Vietnam and Cambodia. While touring these destinations, one learns to expect the unexpected, and to simply be impressed at every turn.
These are countries that abound with superlatives. You will see some of the world's most beautiful scenery, eat some of the world's most inventive cuisine, and visit some of the world's most mystifying archeological sites.
See firsthand ancient Angkor Wat (the largest religious building in the world), visit stunning China Beach, cruise picturesque Halong Bay, shop the silk lantern-lit streets of Hoi An and so much more
• Fully escorted with the services dedicated Zoom Vacations® Concierge guides throughout the trip
• Accommodations at the finest 5 star hotels throughout
• Visit the Angkor Archeological site, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and one of the world's foremost treasures
• See the mysteries of Angkor Wat unravel as Angkor's best guide breathes life and meaning into the carvings, temples, and statues that comprise the 401 square kilometer site
• Enjoy two days at famous China Beach, one of the most beautiful beaches in Asia
• Receive two complimentary spa treatments per day during our stay in China Beach
• Learn Vietnamese cooking at our class in Hoi An, where you will learn how to recreate some of the incredible dishes we will enjoy throughout our trip
• Take an overnight cruise on Halong Bay, perhaps the most photographed spot in all of Vietnam, with its tremendous limestone peaks surrounded by traditional boats with brightly colored sails
• Lunch and dinner while cruising Halong Bay
• Explore Surprise Cave in Halong Bay
• Breakfast daily in our five star hotels and resorts
• Take our taste of Saigon city tour
• See the military tunnels of Saigon from the Vietnam War
• Enjoy a beautiful cruise through the Mekong Delta with lunch at a restaurant from the turn of the century
• Learn about the ancient craft of making edible rice paper, coconut candies, popped rice, and more from local people living in the Mekong Delta
• Take a cruise through the floating Cambodian Village of Chong Khnies
• Explore the surprisingly vibrant gay nightlife of Siem Reap, Cambodia, just steps from our hotel
• Explore the historic quarter of Hanoi from the comfort of your very own "chauffeur" ridden cyclo
• End your tour at our magical surprise farewell dinner, a Zoom Vacations signature event
Space is limited. Call us today to book this tour: 773.772.9666.
Gay Friendly, Luxury Accommodations
Intercontinental Asiana - Saigon
They have a breakfast to die for! In addition to that breakfast, the staff at the Intercontinental are an absolute pleasure to be around and the rooms are extremely spacious. Being a 5-star hotel in the center of Saigon, it acts as a great starting point for our Vietnam and Cambodia experience.
Fusion Maia Resort - Da Nang
Fusion Maia is one of the most unique properties we use for our Zoom trips! 5-star everything will have you feeling like royalty. The resort is only a short walk from the world famous China Beach and the best part is we always include 4 complimentary spa treatments during the stay at Maia.
Hotel De L’Opera - Hoi An
Juxtaposing Hanoi’s Belle Epoque style with todays modernity, the Hotel de L’Opera is flamboyant, fascinating, glamorous and teeters on the verge of being ostentatious. If you can’t figure out the light switches, don’t worry (you wouldn’t be the first), just retreat to the hotel’s signature absinthe bar, La Fee Verte! With 5-star accommodations in the very center of Hanoi, you will certainly feel the magic of this magnificent city.
Halong Bay Junk Boat
Overnight on this traditional luxury "junk boat” as you meander through the sea, stopping off at a number of impressive limestone formations and a series of breathtaking caves. This junk boat also hosts one of our favorite sundeck activities. The Sunrise Tai Chi class is a must do, as the sun breaks the horizon and Halong Bay’s unique seascape in the background. It’s quite stunning.
Belmond La Residence D’angkor - Siem Reap
La Residence D’angkor is a spectacular property that fully captures Cambodia’s character while blending modern luxury throughout. It is perfectly located in Siem Reap. Close to Angkor Wat, the UNESCO World Heritage site, you will have every opportunity to explore the rest of the city’s markets, galleries, thriving culinary scene and vibrant nightlife. Just like all Belmond properties, the service is top-notch and the amenities are wonderful.
Air: International and domestic airfare not included.
Passports: Your valid passport should have at least two blank pages and should be valid for at least six months after your planned departure from the country you are visiting.
Visas: Please note that currently US citizens must have a visa to enter both Vietnam and Cambodia. If you are not a US citizen, please contact your nearest Vietnam and Cambodia Consulates to determine your visa requirements.
While Zoom Vacations will assist when possible, please note that passport, visa, and vaccination requirements vary from country to country and are the sole responsibility of the traveler. If you are a US resident, you may click here for more information on passport, visa, and vaccination requirements for various countries.
*Land only Introductory rate, based on double occupancy. Prices are subject to change. Need a roommate? Zoom Vacations® is happy to match you with someone, at no additional charge. Or, you may pay a single supplement and go as a single.
Please read Terms and Conditions prior to booking.