Saigon · Hoi An · Hanoi · Halong Bay · Angkor Wat
March 2-10 or March 23-31, 2016
Few countries in the world offer as much intrigue and surprise as Vietnam and Cambodia. While touring these destinations, one learns to expect the unexpected, and to simply be impressed at every turn.
These are countries that abound with superlatives. You will see some of the world's most beautiful scenery, eat some of the world's most inventive cuisine, and visit some of the world's most mystifying archeological sites.
See firsthand ancient Angkor Wat (the largest religious building in the world), visit stunning China Beach, cruise picturesque Halong Bay, shop the silk lantern-lit streets of Hoi An and so much more
• Fully escorted with the services dedicated Zoom Vacations® Concierge guides throughout the trip
• Accommodations at the finest 5 star hotels throughout
• Visit the Angkor Archeological site, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and one of the world's foremost treasures
• See the mysteries of Angkor Wat unravel as Angkor's best guide breathes life and meaning into the carvings, temples, and statues that comprise the 401 square kilometer site
• Enjoy two days at famous China Beach, one of the most beautiful beaches in Asia
• Receive two complimentary spa treatments per day during our stay in China Beach
• Learn Vietnamese cooking at our class in Hoi An, where you will learn how to recreate some of the incredible dishes we will enjoy throughout our trip
• Take an overnight cruise on Halong Bay, perhaps the most photographed spot in all of Vietnam, with its tremendous limestone peaks surrounded by traditional boats with brightly colored sails
• Lunch and dinner while cruising Halong Bay
• Explore Surprise Cave in Halong Bay
• Breakfast daily in our five star hotels and resorts
• Take our taste of Saigon city tour
• See the military tunnels of Saigon from the Vietnam War
• Enjoy a beautiful cruise through the Mekong Delta with lunch at a restaurant from the turn of the century
• Learn about the ancient craft of making edible rice paper, coconut candies, popped rice, and more from local people living in the Mekong Delta
• Take a cruise through the floating Cambodian Village of Chong Khnies
• Explore the surprisingly vibrant gay nightlife of Siem Reap, Cambodia, just steps from our hotel
• Explore the historic quarter of Hanoi from the comfort of your very own "chauffeur" ridden cyclo
• End your tour at our magical surprise farewell dinner, a Zoom Vacations signature event
Space is limited. Call us today to book this tour: 773.772.9666.
Air: International and domestic airfare not included.
Passports: Your valid passport should have at least two blank pages and should be valid for at least six months after your planned departure from the country you are visiting.
Visas: Please note that currently US citizens must have a visa to enter both Vietnam and Cambodia. If you are not a US citizen, please contact your nearest Vietnam and Cambodia Consulates to determine your visa requirements.
While Zoom Vacations will assist when possible, please note that passport, visa, and vaccination requirements vary from country to country and are the sole responsibility of the traveler. If you are a US resident, you may click here for more information on passport, visa, and vaccination requirements for various countries.
*Land only Introductory rate, based on double occupancy. Prices are subject to change. Need a roommate? Zoom Vacations® is happy to match you with someone, at no additional charge. Or, you may pay a single supplement and go as a single.
Please read Terms and Conditions prior to booking.