HANOI · HOI AN · HUE · HALONG BAY · SAIGON · ANGKOR WAT
March 19-29, 2020
March 18-28, 2021
11 Days FROM $6499
Few countries in the world offer as much intrigue and surprise as Vietnam and Cambodia. While touring these destinations, one learns to expect the unexpected, and to simply be impressed at every turn.
These are countries that abound with superlatives. You will see some of the world's most beautiful scenery, eat some of the world's most inventive cuisine, and visit some of the world's most mystifying archeological sites.
See firsthand ancient Angkor Wat (the largest religious building in the world), visit stunning China Beach, cruise picturesque Halong Bay, shop the silk lantern-lit streets of Hoi An and so much more
• Fully escorted with the services dedicated Zoom Vacations® Concierge guides throughout the trip
• Accommodations at the finest 5 star hotels throughout
• Visit the Angkor Archeological site, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and one of the world's foremost treasures
• See the mysteries of Angkor Wat unravel as Angkor's best guide breathes life and meaning into the carvings, temples, and statues that comprise the 401 square kilometer site
• Enjoy two days at famous China Beach, one of the most beautiful beaches in Asia
• Receive two complimentary spa treatments per day during our stay in China Beach
• Learn Vietnamese cooking at our class in Hoi An, where you will learn how to recreate some of the incredible dishes we will enjoy throughout our trip
• Take an overnight cruise on Halong Bay, perhaps the most photographed spot in all of Vietnam, with its tremendous limestone peaks surrounded by traditional boats with brightly colored sails
• Lunch and dinner while cruising Halong Bay
• Explore Surprise Cave in Halong Bay
• Breakfast daily in our five star hotels and resorts
• Tour the historic imperial city of Hue
• Cook dinner with a local family in Hue
• Take our taste of Saigon city tour
• See the military tunnels of Saigon from the Vietnam War
• Enjoy a beautiful cruise through the Mekong Delta with lunch at a restaurant from the turn of the century
• Learn about the ancient craft of making edible rice paper, coconut candies, popped rice, and more from local people living in the Mekong Delta
• Take a cruise through the floating Cambodian Village of Chong Khnies
• Explore the surprisingly vibrant gay nightlife of Siem Reap, Cambodia, just steps from our hotel
• Explore the historic quarter of Hanoi from the comfort of your very own "chauffeur" ridden cyclo
• End your tour at our magical surprise farewell dinner, a Zoom Vacations signature event
Space is limited. Call us today to book this tour: 773.772.9666.
Gay Friendly, Luxury Accommodations
Sofitel Legend Metropole - Hanoi
Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi is an iconic award-winning colonial and neo-classical luxury hotel located in the heart of the old city. The hotel offers 364 rooms and suites together with three signature restaurants, three bars, seven function rooms, a heated swimming pool, the luxurious Le Spa du Metropole, complimentary WIFI and a fantastic gym.
Halong Bay Ginger Line
Ginger hosts only 12 large suites, all naturally light-flooded and with well-sized balconies. Ginger expresses her elegance with warm timber floors, marble bathrooms and distinguished design themes that interlace the long-lasting traditions of Northern Vietnam paired with contemporary accents.
Ginger’s uniqueness is expressed with a special culinary theme as well as a refreshing lifestyle atmosphere. The terrace deck is a marvelous public area. An almost 360-degree light-flooded restaurant offering live cooking is framed by an outdoor alfresco area. An indoor bar corner invites to relax before or after dinner.
Fusion Maia Resort - Da Nang
Fusion Maia is one of the most unique properties we use for our Zoom trips! 5-star everything will have you feeling like royalty. The resort is only a short walk from the world famous China Beach and the best part is we always include 4 complimentary spa treatments during the stay at Maia.
Azerai La Residence - Hue
Azerai La Residence, Hue is an enchanting luxury hotel situated on the fabled Perfume River, facing the Citadel – once home to emperors and now a UNESCO World Heritage site. The former residence of the French Resident Superieure, Azerai La Residence, Hue combines art deco touches with a modern sensibility.
The Reverie - Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon)
The Reverie Saigon is the ultimate luxury hotel in Ho Chi Minh City, providing a one-of-a-kind modern lifestyle up to world’s finest standard in hospitality industry for both local and international travelers; by successfully combining Vietnam’s local warmth and familiar comforts of home with the luxurious pampering of a five-star hotel. The Hotel offers exceptional guest rooms and spacious suites in Ho Chi Minh City with breathtaking views of the Saigon River and that of the City. It is located on a prime area and provides easy access to international schools, consulates, hospitals and famous landmarks.
Belmond La Residence D’angkor - Siem Reap
La Residence D’angkor is a spectacular property that fully captures Cambodia’s character while blending modern luxury throughout. It is perfectly located in Siem Reap. Close to Angkor Wat, the UNESCO World Heritage site, you will have every opportunity to explore the rest of the city’s markets, galleries, thriving culinary scene and vibrant nightlife. Just like all Belmond properties, the service is top-notch and the amenities are wonderful.
Air: International and domestic airfare not included.
Passports: Your valid passport should have at least two blank visa pages and should be valid for at least six months after your planned departure from the country you are visiting.
Note: Passport pages titled "Endorsement Pages" are not visa pages.
Visas: Please note that currently US citizens must have a visa to enter both Vietnam and Cambodia. If you are not a US citizen, please contact your nearest Vietnam and Cambodia Consulates to determine your visa requirements.
While Zoom Vacations will assist when possible, please note that passport, visa, and vaccination requirements vary from country to country and are the sole responsibility of the traveler. If you are a US resident, you may click here for more information on passport, visa, and vaccination requirements for various countries.
*Land only Introductory rate, based on double occupancy. Prices are subject to change. Need a roommate? Zoom Vacations® is happy to match you with someone, at no additional charge. Or, you may pay a single supplement and go as a single.
Please read Terms and Conditions prior to booking.
For more information on entry and exit requirements, see here.