BANGKOK · SUKHOTHAI · CHIANG MAI · KOH SAMUI
FEBRUARY 15 to 25, 2019
11 DAYS From $5999
Special single supplement of $2014
Universally known as ‘The Land of Smiles’, Thailand is home to ancient palaces and spectacular temples; lively markets; cultural wonders and breath-taking natural beauty. Today’s Thailand transcends its ancient roots, yet clings to unique cultural traditions and its blend of history and modernity make it one of the most exotic and diverse destinations in modern Asia. This tour is designed to introduce our travelers to the best experiences in Thailand, filled with unique and authentic experiences throughout.
• Accommodations at the finest 5 star and boutique hotels in Thailand.
• Services of a Zoom Concierge throughout your trip.
• Services of an accompanying English speaking local tour guide for the entire duration of the itinerary.
• Private arrival and departure airport transfers.
• Buffet breakfast daily and lunch or dinner almost daily.
• River View Deluxe Rooms at the Peninsula.
• Welcome Dinner Party on the Chao Phraya River on a terrace overlooking the Temple of Dawn.
• Champagne and cocktails sunset river cruise on our own private Peninsula rice barge inspired boat accompanied by live musical performance.
• Early morning monk alms (food giving) ritual and monk chants blessing.
• Sunrise yoga on the banks of the Chao Phraya River.
• A two hour jet lag rejuvenation spa treatment to soothe the body and soul from a long journey.
• Savor a street food safari visiting Bangkok's only Michelin-starred shophouse restaurant.
• Visit the spectacular Grand Palace, recognized as one of the most beautiful and important Buddhist temples in Thailand, and view the elegant Emerald Buddha carved from a single block of jade.
• Explore Wat Arun (Temple of Dawn), universally recognized as one of the most stunning temples in Bangkok.
• Enjoy a unique glimpse into the timeless charm of the city, with the wind in your hair as you explore Bangkok’s canals on a scenic Klong Tour.
• Enjoy the ultimate outdoor shopping excursion within Chatuchak Weekend Market, an expansive bazaar filled with over 8,000 stalls selling every item imaginable.
• Mountain facing, deluxe rooms.
• Explore Old Sukhothai Historical Park, a UNESCO World Heritage site that is part of the fortified city and surrounded by moats. The park has 200 chedis, wonderfully preserved including the great White Buddha of Wat Sri Chum.
• Thung Luang Pottery Village. This place had been famous handicraft community for over a century.
• Sukhothai Ancient Gold workshop where for hundreds of years, Thai goldsmiths have been forging Thai works of art.
In Chiang Mai
• Suites overlooking the Rin Terrace
• Visit Chiang Mai, which has played a role in Thai history since the 13th century. Historically influenced by Thai, Burmese, Lao and hilltribe forces, its culture reflects an exotic blend of styles, currently evolving as Chiang Mai embraces its burgeoning role as a contemporary economic center.
• View Chiang Mai from the lofty mountain throne of Wat Phra That Doi Suthep, one of northern Thailand's most sacred temples
• Explore Chiang Mai's most revered temple, Wat Phra Singh, dominated by an enormous mosaic-inlaid sanctuary.
• Visit Mae Kampong, an off-the-beaten-trail destination showcasing traditional life.
• Enjoy an exploration of the Chiang Mai Night Bazaar, one of the city’s main family friendly night-time attractions
In Koh Samui
• Enjoy Sea View Villas!
• Thai Farewell Cooking Soiree, including drinks, a Zoom Signature Event.
• Beach time plus optional activities such as: relax in one of Asia's most acclaimed day spas, enjoy a workout with a professional Muay Thai kick-boxer in this traditional sport that’s a great full-body workout, or explore Ang Thong National Marine Park, a pristine archipelago of 42 islands in the Gulf of Thailand featuring towering limestone mountains, thick jungle, white-sand beaches, waterfalls and hidden coves and lakes to explore.
Space is limited. Call us today to book this tour: 773.772.9666.
Gay Friendly, Luxury Accommodations
At The Peninsula Bangkok, Peninsula luxury is met with sophisticated Thai charm for the ultimate cultural experience, from the hotel’s iconic Peninsula Green Tuk Tuk to an adventure down the Chao Phraya River and sumptuous authentic Thai cuisine featuring recipes used by generations of Palace cooks.
This newly opened boutique resort offers a unique experience in the heart of Siam, Sukhothai, Thailand. Sriwilai Sukhothai is located only 1.8 km away from the UNESCO World Heritage Site, Sukhothai Historical Park. Situated in the natural landscape of Thailand’s cultural heritage, the resort has 52 rooms and 2 suites, making it the only high-end accommodation with the touch of historical landmark in the area.
Location, location, location! The Raya Heritage offers perfect location, just 7 km from the center of Chiang Mai. Each beautiful guest room is appointed with all the comforts of home, such as flat-screen television, a balcony, a large seating area, and a beautiful bathroom with a sumptuous tub.
Belmond Napasai, Koh Samui
Belmond Napasai is spread out among cashew and coconut groves, between hibiscus and bougainvillea. Be welcomed with coconut ice cream, then wander through our gardens to meet the resident water buffaloes. Teak furnishings and traditional weavings bring the feel of nature inside. You can’t help but feel at peace.
Air: International and domestic airfare not included. However, Zoom Vacations will arrange all necessary internal flights.
Passports: Your valid passport should have at least two blank visa pages and should be valid for at least six months after your planned departure from the country you are visiting.
Note: Passport pages titled "Endorsement Pages" are not visa pages.
Visas: Please note that travelers to Thailand do not need visas for stays shorter than 30 days. For more information, click here.
While Zoom Vacations will assist when possible, please note that passport, visa, and vaccination requirements vary from country to country and are the sole responsibility of the traveler. If you are a US resident, you may click here for more information on passport, visa, and vaccination requirements for various countries.
*Land only Introductory rate, based on double occupancy. Prices are subject to change. Need a roommate? Zoom Vacations® is happy to match you with someone, at no additional charge. Or, you may pay a single supplement and go as a single.
Please read Terms and Conditions prior to booking.
For more information on entry and exit requirements, see here.