CAPE TOWN · SAFARI · VICTORIA FALLS
AUGUST 13-23, 2015
11 days from $8498
See the most beautiful creatures you've ever seen in your life. Watch, in fascination, a myriad of mating rituals. Eat breakfast next to a wild beast having his night's hunt just a few feet away from you. And, that's just the gay scene in Cape Town! You also get to experience a 3 day all-inclusive safari in your own 5 star luxury chalet.
It seems like everyone you know has been on a safari. Now it's your turn! Enjoying a gourmet dinner under the African sky and stars after an exhilarating safari is something you will take with you the rest of your life.
Once in Cape Town, you will be amazed by the beauty of the city, its fun beach scene, and attractive, active nightlife. In fact, The Travel Channel named Cape Town’s Clifton Beach one of the world’s best beaches!
During your visit to Victoria Falls, one of the natural wonders of the world, you will see the great power of water, firsthand.
From wine tours to exotic game drives, to the finest Accommodations, Zoom Vacations® will give you the time of your life in Cape Town, in world-famous Victoria Falls, and in Kruger at a safari you will never forget! Oh, and be sure to bring an extra travel bag. The dollar still goes far in Southern Africa, and the fine local crafts will bring out the "shopper" in anyone!
• Fully escorted with the services of a Zoom Vacations® Concierge throughout the trip
In Cape Town:
• Accommodations at the finest 5 star hotel in Cape Town
• A unique welcome sunset cocktail reception
• Wine tasting in the vineyards of Wine Valley with a gourmet lunch!
• Breakfast daily
• Cape Peninsula excursion
• Table Mountain excursion
• All land and Zoom Vacations® event transfers
• Accommodations at the 5 Star Sabi Sabi Little Bush Camp Safari Lodge, in Kruger National Park.
• 2 Daily 4x4 game drives including Brunch in the Bush
• Open bar highlighting South African wines, beers and spirits
• All gourmet meals at the Sabi Sabi Little Bush Camp:
• A sumptuous private dinner under the African sky and stars in a boma (open reed structure)
• All airport transfers to and from the Safari Lodge
In Victoria Falls:
• 5 Star Accommodations right on the Falls!
• Lavish breakfast daily
• Professionally guided tour of the Falls
• Elephant back safari
• Sensational cocktail party in a surprise location.
• Elegant "bush" dinner on the banks of the Zambezi River. At our final night event, we explore the bush via elephant back, and arrive at a private dinner outside on the banks of the Zambezi river via lantern light. You will be entertained through the night with live African song and dance.
• Land transfers to airports
• Optional whitewater rafting
Space is limited. Call us today to book this tour: 773.772.9666.
Air: Airfare not included.
Passports: Your valid passport should have at least two blank pages and should be valid for at least six months after your planned departure from the country you are visiting.
Visas: Please note that currently US citizens must have a Zambian Visa to enter Zambia, wich you will get upon arrival. Yellow Fever vaccination or an exemption letter is mandatory. If you are not a US citizen, please contact your nearest Zambia Consulate to determine your visa requirements.
While Zoom Vacations will assist when possible, please note that passport, visa, and vaccination requirements vary from country to country and are the sole responsibility of the traveler. If you are a US resident, you may click here for more information on passport, visa, and vaccination requirements for various countries.
*Land only Introductory rate, based on double occupancy. Prices are subject to change. Need a roommate? Zoom Vacations® is happy to match you with someone, at no additional charge. Or, you may pay a single supplement and go as a single.
Please read Terms and Conditions prior to booking.