DECEMBER 28, 2016 TO JANUARY 2, 2017
What better place to celebrate New Years than Rio de Janeiro! Experience the unmatched beauty and charm of this famous city, as well as its friendly, captivating people, known as Cariocas. Located between the mountains and sea, Rio de Janeiro is a tropical urban resort that offers delicious cuisine, terrific shopping, and stunning scenery.
The beaches are loaded with eye candy as far as the eye can see, and the night scene explodes with some of the best venues and music in the world.
Don't spend another day in the cold. With the approaching World Cup and 2016 Olympics, the word's eyes are on cast on Rio, and there has never been a better time to visit. Let Zoom Vacations® give you the vacation of your dreams in stunning Rio de Janeiro!
This trip combines the perfect hotel, exclusive Zoom events, plus plenty of free time to give you a vacation that is fabulous, fun, personalized, and relaxing.
•An Incredible welcome champagne brunch at the Copacabana Palace
• Signature Zoom Event™ Our helicopter tour of Rio de Janeiro with a sensational lunch and tour of Sugarloaf Mountain!
• Zoom Picnic on the Praia. enjoy one of the most famous gay beaches in the world, while Zoom Vacations takes care of all the logistics, from beverages to bites to beach chairs and beyond!
• 5 nights accommodations at 5 start property in Rio
• A hearty Brazilian hot and cold Buffet Breakfast daily.
• Signature Zoom Event™ - Special New Years Eve Dinner with champagne.
• All private transfers to/from Zoom Vacations® events.
• Services of a full time and dedicated Zoom Concierge™ throughout the trip.
• Rio de Janeiro gay survival guide, complete with information on nightlife, restaurants, beaches, shopping, and much more.
• Optional Signature Zoom Tour™ - “Taste of Rio” allows you to experience the various tastes, sounds and sites that make Rio so marvelous.
• Optional excursions such as hang-gliding, Favela tour, Tijuca Forest, Corcovado, Sugar Loaf, and Recovery Brunch.
• Advance ticket purchase options for the best dance events of the week, such as Alegria Rio and Revolution, exclusively for Zoom Vacations® travelers.
• All this and more . . . Exclusively for Zoom Vacations® travelers.
Space is limited. Call us today to book this tour: 773.772.9666.
Air: Airfare not included.
Passports: Your valid passport should have at least two blank visa pages and should be valid for at least six months after your planned departure from the country you are visiting.
Note: Passport pages titled "Endorsement Pages" are not visa pages.
Visas: Please note that currently US citizens must have a Brazilian Visa to enter Brazil. If you are not a US citizen, please contact your nearest Brazilian Consulate to determine your visa requirements.
While Zoom Vacations will assist when possible, please note that passport, visa, and vaccination requirements vary from country to country and are the sole responsibility of the traveler. If you are a US resident, you may click here for more information on passport, visa, and vaccination requirements for various countries.
*Land only Introductory rate, based on double occupancy. Prices are subject to change. Need a roommate? Zoom Vacations® is happy to match you with someone, at no additional charge. Or, you may pay a single supplement and go as a single.
Please read Terms and Conditions prior to booking.