• Accommodations at Nepal's finest 5 star hotel
• Services of a Zoom Concierge throughout
• Services of an accompanying English speaking local tour guide for the entire duration of the itinerary
• Breakfast daily
• View the Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Shiva from the banks of the Bagmati River.
• Visit one of the oldest Buddhist Stupas in the World, which is majestically set high on a Hill overlooking Kathmandu Valley
• Sightseeing tour of the medieval city of Bhaktapur, also called the "City of Devotees"
• Tour The City of Fine Arts which includes Krishna Temple
• Free time in Kathmandu, also called the "City of Glory
• Professionally guided tour of Kumari Ghar - home to the world's only living Goddess - a pre-pubescent girl who is considered to be a source of supreme power and has been an integral part of both Hinduism and Buddhism