SEPTEMBER 21 to 23, 2018
The Kingdom of Nepal is draped along the greatest heights of the Himalayas, bordered by China in the North and India in the South. This is a land of medieval cities, where time stands still.
Nepal is a place where cultural diversity is so large it simply takes your breath away. One visit will surely inspire another. And seeing Mount Everest, one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World is just the start of the awe-inspiring things you will experience in Nepal.
• Accommodations at Nepal's finest 5 star hotel
• Services of a Zoom Concierge throughout
• Services of an accompanying English speaking local tour guide for the entire duration of the itinerary
• Breakfast daily
• View the Hindu temple dedicated to Lord Shiva from the banks of the Bagmati River.
• Visit one of the oldest Buddhist Stupas in the World, which is majestically set high on a Hill overlooking Kathmandu Valley
• Sightseeing tour of the medieval city of Bhaktapur, also called the "City of Devotees"
• Tour The City of Fine Arts which includes Krishna Temple
• Free time in Kathmandu, also called the "City of Glory
• Professionally guided tour of Kumari Ghar - home to the world's only living Goddess - a pre-pubescent girl who is considered to be a source of supreme power and has been an integral part of both Hinduism and Buddhism
Space is limited. Call us today to book this tour: 773.772.9666.
Gay Friendly, Luxury Accommodations
Dwarika’s Hotel - Kathmandu
Built upon a rich tradition of Nepali hospitality and incorporating some of the country’s most exquisite architectural traditions, the Dwarika’s Hotel in Kathmandu is an authentic experience of Nepal’s ancient cultural heritage.
The architectural beauty of the hotel rests upon its extensive collection of intricately carved wood and terracotta works dating as far back as the 14th century, lovingly restored by Nepal’s finest craftsmen. This collection of artifacts is an integral part of the hotel’s design, spirit and ethos.
Located in the heart of the city, yet conveniently close to the airport, the Dwarika's Kathmandu is an ideal base from which guests can explore Nepal's infinite charms. The spacious courtyards, palatial rooms, and Nepali warmth make it a luxurious retreat and an experience to treasure.
Air: International and domestic airfare not included.
Passports: Your valid passport should have at least two blank visa pages and should be valid for at least six months after your planned departure from the country you are visiting.
Note: Passport pages titled "Endorsement Pages" are not visa pages.
Visas: Please note that currently US citizens must have a Visa to enter Nepal. If you are not a US citizen, please contact your nearest Nepalese Consulate to determine your visa requirements.
While Zoom Vacations will assist when possible, please note that passport, visa, and vaccination requirements vary from country to country and are the sole responsibility of the traveler. If you are a US resident, you may click here for more information on passport, visa, and vaccination requirements for various countries.
*Land only Introductory rate, based on double occupancy. Prices are subject to change. Need a roommate? Zoom Vacations® is happy to match you with someone, at no additional charge. Or, you may pay a single supplement and go as a single.
Please read Terms and Conditions prior to booking.
For more information on entry and exit requirements, see here.