yangon · Mandalay · river cruise · bagan
MARCH 29 to April 4, 2018
SEVEN DAYS From $6499
A country of smiles, a land of grace, a people of welcome, a place of charm and culture. Myanmar is slowly unfolding its charms and hidden treasures to a world hungry for new adventures, new experiences. A land that time had almost forgotten has at last opened her doors to those looking for wonderment and places to treasure.
Bordered by five countries – Thailand, Laos, China, Bangladesh and India – Myanmar (formerly Burma) is a gentle land of shimmering lakes, mythical rivers, emerald forests, and villages unchanged for centuries. Its people are full of warmth and grace. Its temples and stupas, shrines and monasteries are as much part of the landscape as the colorful markets, vibrant festivals and remote villages. It is a land waiting to be uncovered… waiting to be discovered.
• Accommodations at the finest 5 star hotels and river cruise in Myanmar
• Services of a Zoom Concierge throughout your trip
• Tour of Yangon before the cruise
• Extensive tours of Myanmar every day of the cruise, including visits to famous temples, beautiful villages, and more
• 5-Star contemporary luxury combined with authentic Burmese style
• All-suite ship with largest entry level, main category and top level suites in Myanmar
• All suites have floor-to-ceiling windows plus full balconies with outdoor furniture
• Fascinating itineraries with full choice of excursions included and unique cultural experiences
• Delicious dining options with variety of exquisite settings, offering Asian and international dishes
• Professional staff offering friendly, gracious service
• iPads with free Wi-Fi in all suites
• Individually controllable air-conditioning
• Full balconies for every suite
• Largest entry level and main category suites on the river
Space is limited. Call us today to book this tour: 773.772.9666.
Gay Friendly, Luxury Accommodations
Sule Shangri-La - Yangon
By far the best hotel in Yangon! This Shangri-La property exudes luxury and comfort in every aspect. Located downtown, you’ll have access to all Yangon has to offer. From your room, you will be able to look out over historic Yangon, the river, and the lush, tropical scenery.
Enjoy 4 days aboard this All-Suite luxury river cruise ship. Custom built by local Burmese craftsmen using traditional and local materials, this ship will leave you breathless. You will set sail along the Ayeyarwady River visiting temples, pagodas, and monasteries whilst being inspired by the remarkable beauty of the country.
Air: International and domestic airfare not included.
Passports: Your valid passport should have at least two blank visa pages and should be valid for at least six months after your planned departure from the country you are visiting.
Note: Passport pages titled "Endorsement Pages" are not visa pages.
Visas: Please note that currently US citizens must have a visa to enter Myanmar. If you are or even if you are not a US citizen, please click here to determine your visa requirements.
While Zoom Vacations will assist when possible, please note that passport, visa, and vaccination requirements vary from country to country and are the sole responsibility of the traveler. If you are a US resident, you may click here for more information on passport, visa, and vaccination requirements for various countries.
*Land only Introductory rate, based on double occupancy. Prices are subject to change. Need a roommate? Zoom Vacations® is happy to match you with someone, at no additional charge. Or, you may pay a single supplement and go as a single.
Please read Terms and Conditions prior to booking.
For more information on entry and exit requirements, see here.