Casablanca · Fez · Merzouga · ouarzazate · marrakech
May 1-10, 2017
10 days from $5999
Rugged mountain terrain meets vast open desert. Arab meets European meets Sub-Saharan African. Five star luxury meets romantic desert campsite. This is Zoom Vacations Morocco. For ten days Zoom Vacations travelers will experience the distinct Moroccan culture: a little mix of everywhere that makes it unlike anywhere. Our hand-crafted tour explores the must see jewels of the Western Kingdom and reveals its hidden gems. Through the signature cuisine, exclusive sites, and local experts, Zoom Vacations provides an unforgettable journey through Morocco.
• Be pampered in Morocco’s beautiful luxury hotels
• Private arrival and departure airport transfers
• Services of an accompanying English speaking local tour guide for the entire duration of the itinerary
•Travel through stunning Atlas Mountains
• Cocktail reception and welcome dinner
• Buffet breakfast daily and lunch almost daily in hand-picked venues
• Admire the beautiful fountain of Nejjarine Square
• Spend a night camping at an exclusive camp site tucked into the Sahara Desert.
• Indulge in some shopping in Marrakech's (or Marrakesh) bustling souks
• Wander the sprawling medina of Fes El Bali
• Enter the magnificent Hassan II Grand Mosque, one of the few mosques that can be visited in Morocco.
• Stroll the mysterious Moroccan desert on a camel ride through the dunes.
• Visit a private museum in a Ksar showcasing local art, culture and history.
• Enjoy a ride in a horse-drawn carriage through Marrakech's famous, beautiful gardens.
• See the monumental Bab Mansour gateway, considered to be one of the finest of the great gates of Morocco
• Learn about the different methods used in tanneries to make leather products
• Visit the pottery factory and discover how the beautiful zellij tiles are made
• Indulge in a traditional Moroccan dish, “Tangine”
• Pay a visit to the Todra Gorges, the spectacular canyons carved out of orange limestone cliffs.
• Admire the Volubilis skyline, peppered with examples of Roman architecture
• Visit the fortified village of Ait Benhaddou that has reached celebrity status after appearing in films including "Lawrence of Arabia", "Jesus of Nazareth", "Gladiator" and "The Mummy"
• Drive over the Tizi n'Tichka Pass, the highest in the region at 2,260 meters (7,415 ft.)
Space is limited. Call us today to book this tour: 773.772.9666.
Gay Friendly, Luxury Accommodations
La Sultana Marrakech (3 Nights)
Without doubt, one of the most stunning places to stay in Marrakech, La Sultana Marrakech is a collection of five riads in the heart of the Kasbah just meters from the royal palaces, museums and souks. Expect panoramic terraces with superb views, a spa, fitness room, heated pool and mouth-watering Moroccan cuisine. The exotic ambiance is enhanced by enchanting patios bordered by large palms and orange trees. Rooms and suites, with high vaulted ceilings, are decorated in precious woods, marble and copper and littered with paintings and objets d’arts.
Hyatt Regency Casablanca (1 Nights)
The Hyatt Regency Casablanca hotel is ideally situated in the centre of Casablanca, a legendary city and main commercial and financial hub of Morocco. Located right in the United Nations Square, Hyatt Regency Casablanca is steps away from the Old Medina, the Quarter of Habbous and the central market, ensuring that it’s one of the best situated hotels in Casablanca and, indeed, one of the finest luxury hotels Morocco has to offer.
Sahrai Hotel (3 Nights)
While the typical boutique hotel in Fez immerses guests in the historical past, Hotel Sahrai embraces the lifestyle of today’s travelers and offers them enriching new cultural and personal experiences. From an ambiance filled with engaging contemporary Moroccan art to a vibrant rooftop bar and a bold interior architecture by acclaimed French designer Christophe Pillet, the hotel takes tradition and moves it forward into the future. Sahrai Hotel is ideally located on a hill between the Medina and the New Town, with unparalleled views of the city and its surroundings.
Le Berbere Palace (1 Nights)
Nestled in the so-called Moroccan Hollywood, La Berbere Palace is reason enough to visit Ouarzazate. The luxurious, Berber-style hotel features props from Egyptian movie sets and is just 1 km from both the Cinema Museum and Taourirt Kasbah. Guests may dine at one of three cozy restaurants or enjoy the property’s tennis courts and football field. However, it is the stunning pool and courtyard area which make the Berbere experience one to envy.
Air: International and domestic airfare not included.
Passports: Your valid passport should have at least two blank visa pages and should be valid for at least six months after your planned departure from the country you are visiting.
Note: Passport pages titled "Endorsement Pages" are not visa pages.
Visas: US citizens are not required to obtain a Visa prior to entering Morocco. If you are not a US citizen, please contact your nearest Nepalese Consulate to determine your visa requirements.
While Zoom Vacations will assist when possible, please note that passport, visa, and vaccination requirements vary from country to country and are the sole responsibility of the traveler. If you are a US resident, you may click here for more information on passport, visa, and vaccination requirements for various countries..
*Land only Introductory rate, based on double occupancy. Prices are subject to change. Need a roommate? Zoom Vacations® is happy to match you with someone, at no additional charge. Or, you may pay a single supplement and go as a single.
Please read Terms and Conditions prior to booking.
For more information on entry and exit requirements, see here.