nine DAYS From $xxxx
• Services of a Zoom Concierge throughout your trip
• Dinner on a nice tram travelling around Rome with jazz music entertainment.
• Guided tour of the Coliseum and Roman Forum)
• Visit famous Roman landmarks including Trevi Fountains, Spagna Square, Navona Square and Pantheon
• Entrance and guided tour of Vatican Museum and visit of the Sistine Chapel and St Peter Cathedral.
• Special insider access to the Colonna Gallery
• Visit the Apartment of Princess Isabella and Colonna Apartment the Palazzo Colonna, considered a jewel of baroque art.
• Enjoy a guided tour along the narrow street of Orvieto reaching the Cathedral
• Visit a beautiful wine estate en route to Florence where you will visit the cellar and taste the wines produced by the farm.
• Guided tour of Uffizi Gallery, famous for housing paintings of the major Italian and foreign artists such as Michelangelo, Botticelli, and Leonardo da Vinci
• Guided tour of the wonderful Boboli Garden housing precious works of art of the renaissance such as the beautiful grotto fo Buontalenti
• Visit the Accademia Gallery housing the famous David of Michelangelo,
• A private visit of St. Mark’s Cathedral with your guide
• Visit the Doge Palace
• A special guided tour of the unknown Venice with visit of the Frari church.
• Gondola tour of Venice Canals
• Enjoy a 3 course dinner in a private room in Venice
Space is limited. Call us today to book this tour: 773.772.9666.
Gay Friendly, Luxury Accommodations
Enjoy this 5 star masterpiece in the heart of Puerto Madero. Your room is a space of minimal old-world elegance perched above Buenos Aires’ most dynamic neighborhood. Escape the busy city with pure white Empire-style furnishing that create a stylish oasis. Or bring the tango to your suite through your Dolby home entertainment center. Glass fitted bathrooms with marble floors and separate walk-in showers are stunning additions to each suite. You can expect custom linens, down comforters and artisanal bed throws to be draped over your bed.
Relax on a deck chair, at a table or a booth, and take in the spectacle of one of Buenos Aires’ most spectacular pools. Enjoy a selection of fresh fruit juice and exotic poolside cocktails, and enjoy the serenity. Or make your way to the Library Lounge, be it for a morning coffee, a healthy lunch, or a quiet spot to read. Overstuffed velvet sofas, sumptuous oriental rugs, and crystal candelabras create an elegant and perfectly intimate space.
Sheraton Iguazu Falls
This 5 star property is conveniently located on the Argentinean side of Iguazu Falls, which are within walking distance of the hotel and face the Devil’s Gorge. This three-story resort is the only hotel with amazingly clear views of the magnificent Iguazu Falls. One can not appreciate the grandiosity of the falls until you see them in person. Truly stunning!
Air: International and domestic airfare not included.
Passports: Your valid passport should have at least two blank visa pages and should be valid for at least six months after your planned departure from the country you are visiting.
Note: Passport pages titled "Endorsement Pages" are not visa pages.
Visas: Please note that currently US citizens must have an Argentine Visa to enter Argentina. If you are not a US citizen, please contact your nearest Argentine Consulate to determine your visa requirements.
While Zoom Vacations will assist when possible, please note that passport, visa, and vaccination requirements vary from country to country and are the sole responsibility of the traveler. If you are a US resident, you may click here for more information on passport, visa, and vaccination requirements for various countries.
*Land only Introductory rate, based on double occupancy. Prices are subject to change. Need a roommate? Zoom Vacations® is happy to match you with someone, at no additional charge. Or, you may pay a single supplement and go as a single.
Please read Terms and Conditions prior to booking.
For more information on entry and exit requirements, see here.