JERUSALEM · GALILEE · TEL AVIV GAY PRIDE
May 31 to June 8, 2019
9 days from $5999
Israel is one of those places many have been wanting to visit for years, but just never found the right time. This June, Zoom Vacations® has developed a tour to Israel that will make you glad you waited until now!
Israel is the most gay-friendly country in the Middle East, and in fact, 61% of Israelis support civil marriage for same-sex couples.
In addition to its gay-friendly attitude, few countries can boast such diversity in its offerings, appealing to virtually any traveler. In one day you can visit a mighty desert, swim in the saltiest water on earth, explore a modern city, discover centuries-old ruins, experience a vibrant gay scene, and so much more.
Zoom Vacations®' trip to Israel explores the history, culture, cuisine, and gay nightlife with sensational guides, while enjoying the finest hotels in Jerusalem, Galilee, and Tel Aviv.
• Services of a Zoom Vacations® Concierge throughout the trip
• Accommodations at the finest 5 star hotels in Jerusalem, Galilee, and Tel Aviv
• Meet & greet service inside the airport upon arrival & departure, available upon request, to make your arrival as carefree as possible
• Private arrival airport transfer by air-conditioned car from the airport to the American Colony Hotel on private basis
• Transfers & excursions by a private air-conditioned small bus with a driver throughout
• Breakfast daily
• Professional English speaking guides throughout the trip
• All entrance fees to the sites mentioned in the itinerary.
• Gay nightlife excursions in Jerusalem and Tel Aviv
• Jerusalem city tour including a visit to the famous city walls, Rabbinical Tunnel, Via Dolorosa (Way of the Cross), Church of the Holy Sepulchre, marketplace, and more
• Visit the fortress of Massada, the last stronghold in the zealots battle against the Roman Empire
• Tour the caves of Qumran, where back in 1948 a Bedouin boy herding his sheep discovered the Dead Sea Scrolls
• Optional swim in the world famous rejuvenating waters of the Dead Sea
• Ground transfer in air conditioned vehicle from Jerusalem to Tel Aviv
• Portages at airports and hotels
• All land and Zoom Vacations® event transfers
Space is limited. Call us today to book this tour: 773.772.9666.
Gay Friendly, Luxury Accommodations
The Mamilla - Jerusalem
Located in the heart of the City, with magnificent views of the Old City walls, the Tower of David, Jaffa Gate, and alongside Jerusalem's new shopping and entertainment experience, the Alrov Mamilla Avenue. Mamilla Hotel is the newest of luxury hotels in Jerusalem, which brings world-class superior design and lifestyle hospitality.
Enjoy exceptional accommodations together with exclusive restaurant and bar venues, a Holistic Wellbeing Center, that blend sophistication and modern international style with the unique and rich culture of the city. This visually stunning example of intimate, sophisticated contemporary design was done by Piero Lissoni, one of the world's most renowned designers.
Individually crafted, the Mamilla Hotel rooms and suites mix the best modern comforts with exclusive stunning original pieces. Each room both surprises and delights with their whimsical touches and fashionable ambience. Inspired by light and the natural materials of Jerusalem, the design blends the eternal with the strikingly contemporary. Active contrasts with color and textures, from black metal headboards, to light white transparent curtains, wooden floors and natural Jerusalem stone, all play a role in stimulating the senses and calming your soul. The hotel's ingenious liquid-crystal bathroom walls are a masterpiece of design and space, creating combined or segmented spaces at the touch of a button. Behind these playful walls is a deep, cascading rectangular bathtub, separate shower stall, super-sized towels and an array of luxurious toiletries.
Bait Bagalil Boutique Hotel and Spa - Galilee
The Bayit Bagalil hotel is located in the enchanted core of an eight acre forest, overlooking Lake Klneret and the Galil mountains. Built from all natural stone, this cool retreat is the perfect place to stop in at the numerous vineyards surrounding the Bagalil.
Hilton - Tel Aviv
Perched on a cliff overlooking the Mediterranean Sea, the Hilton Tel Aviv hotel is a hop and a skip from the beach. Relax by the outdoor pool, grab a workout at the fitness center, or be pampered at the spa. Grab sushi at Yakimono Sushi Bar or Mediterranean dishes at King Solomon. Relax with a cocktail at the Lobby Lounge. Enjoy your guest room with a sea view, balcony, working area and marble bathroom. The bright and airy room, has large opening windows. All rooms have wireless internet access and private balconies. Most have sea views. These impeccable hotels were chosen for their location, style, comfort, and service. We hope they provid the perfect home away from home while you are touring and exploring Israel.
Air: International and domestic airfare not included.
Passports: Your valid passport should have at least two blank visa pages and should be valid for at least six months after your planned departure from the country you are visiting.
Note: Passport pages titled "Endorsement Pages" are not visa pages.
Visas: If you are not a US citizen, please contact your nearest consulate to determine your visa requirements. Passport and visa requirements can change at any time, and travelers should always check their country-specific requirements for traveling abroad.
While Zoom Vacations will assist when possible, please note that passport, visa, and vaccination requirements vary from country to country and are the sole responsibility of the traveler. If you are a US resident, you may click here for more information on passport, visa, and vaccination requirements for various countries.
*Land only Introductory rate, based on double occupancy. Prices are subject to change. Need a roommate? Zoom Vacations® is happy to match you with someone, at no additional charge. Or, you may pay a single supplement and go as a single.
Please read Terms and Conditions prior to booking.
For more information on entry and exit requirements, see here.