HYDERABAD · UDAIPUR · MIHIR GARH · JODHPUR · DELHI · AGRA
MARCH 7 - 19, 2017 ITINERARY
India's beauty and diversity will enrich you with her culture, stun you with her modernity, embrace you with her warmth, and overwhelm you with her hospitality…
Our Zoom Vacation combines the ultimate luxury with seamless exploration of one of the world's most fascinating countries. You will stay in the absolute best hotels and palaces in Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Udaipur and Jodhpur), including, among others the Umaid Bhawan Palace in Jodhpur, rated number 1 by TripAdvisor
Of course one of your highlights will be visiting the Taj Mahal. For centuries, the Taj Mahal has inspired poets, painters and musicians to try and capture its elusive magic in word, color and song. Since the 17th century, travelers have crossed continents to come and see this ultimate memorial to love; few have been unmoved by its incomparable beauty.
• Accommodations at the finest 5 star hotels and palaces in India
• Services of a Zoom Concierge throughout your trip. This trip is being hosted by Zoom Vacations co-owner Joel Cabrera
• Services of an accompanying English speaking local Indian tour guide for the entire duration of the itinerary
• Private arrival and departure airport transfers
• Buffet breakfast daily and lunch almost daily in exclusive forts, palaces and country settings
• Cocktail reception and welcome dinner
• Explore the beautiful Golconda Fort, The Chowmahalla Palace, Charminar, in Hyderabad.
• Sunset boat cruise at the placid water of Lake Pichola in Udaipur
• Meet the ancient Bishnoi tribes on an interesting village safari.
• Celebrate the festival of Holi at the grand Umaid Bhawan Palace with His Highness & Other members of the Royal family.
• Discover how Delhi evolved seven times under different rulers to become the progressive Rekindle your romance as you gaze at the monument of love - the Taj Mahal at Agra.
• Professionally guided tour of the 11th Century Qutab Minar Tower in Delhi
• Professionally guided tour of Humayun’s Tomb, India Gate, Swaminarayan Akshardham Temple, and other sites of interest in Delhi, including entrance fees
• Rickshaw ride through the streets and markets of Delhi
• Professionally guided tour of the Mahatma Ghandi Memorial in Delhi
• Professionally guided tour of the 16th Century abandoned city near Delhi, including entrance fees
• Professionally guided tour of the magnificent Red Fort in Agra, including entrance fees
• Professionally guided tour of the Taj Mahal in Agra, including entrance fees
• Professionally guided tour of the Jodhpur including entrance fees to the incredible sites in the Blue City
• Visit the magnificent Mehrangarh fort which dominates the town ringed with its massive protective walls
• Tour the ancient trading town of Osian
• Tour smaller villages near Jodhpur by camel
• Enjoy a sensational BBQ dinner in a camel camp in the dessert near Jodhpur, while enjoying local folk entertainment
• Professionally guided tour of Udaipur, known as the Venice of the East
• Private decorated boat cruise on Udaipur’s stunning Lake Pichola with views of old walled city, palaces and ancient temples
• Professionally guided tour of the City Palace and a private viewing of its Crystal Gallery (the largest in the world) in Udaipur, including entrance fees
• Professionally guided tour of the 11th Century ruins and the a 15th Century complex of 108 temples near Udaipur
• Farewell cocktails and evening event in Udaipur in a regal setting
• Professionally Guided shopping excursions. Find incredible rugs, beautiful textiles, hand-carved marble items, and more
• Much, much more! Contact us for more information
Space is limited. Call us today to book this tour: 773.772.9666.
Gay Friendly, Luxury Accommodations
Taj Falaknuma Palace - Hyderabad (3 nights)
Perched 2,000 feet above the city of Hyderabad is Taj Falaknuma Palace, a jewel amongst the clouds. Built in 1894, it is the former palace of the Nizam, rumoured to be the richest man in the world at one time. Overlooking the twinkling City of Pearls, this enchanting palace exudes romance and grandeur that take one back to when the Nizam ruled Hyderabad.
From the moment you arrive at Taj Falaknuma Palace in a horse-drawn carriage, our palace butlers treat you like royalty. Walk the walk of kings through the Grand Staircase to retrace the steps of Nizams, European royalty, enchanting Begums and distinguished Heads of State. The five-star luxury hotel, spread over 32 acres, allows you to journey to the gilded ages, where opulence and excess is celebrated and savoured in equal measure.
The Leela Palace, Grand Heritage Lake - Udaipur (2 nights)
Wake up to tranquillity in The Leela Palace at Grand Heritage Lake. Take some time out to enjoy a refreshing swim in our azure pool or relax in our spa. You may even head out to our fitness centre for a good round of workout, if you please. Stay in either the Lake wing or the Palace wing, and in addition to amenities that cater to the astute modern-day traveller,the rooms you walk into have elegant, contemporary interiors adorned with traditional Rajasthani art and craftworkby local artisans, and exquisite fabrics embroidered with regally inspired designs. Even our furniture is embossed with tarkashi work, a popular art form involving intricate brass wires, strips and motifs set in dark wood.
Mihir Garh Suites - Mihir Garh (2 nights)
This superb “Fortress of the Sun” overlooks the Thar desert, right in the heart of Rajasthan. Mihir Garh, designed throughout by Sidhart Singh and his wife Rashmi, was born out of their desire to share this heaven on earth. The fortress mirrors the architecture of the local villages, with its rounded edges, open fireplaces and alcoves, and the colour of the stone merges seamlessly with the surrounding sand. Mihir Garh stands as a tribute to this land swept by the desert winds and has been designed as an eco-friendly hotel. Each suite provides a unique place to relax, where luxurious appointments act as a foil to the mineral sand of the surrounding desert.
Taj Umaid Bhawan Palace - Jodhpur (2 nights)
Perched high above the desert capital of Jodhpur, Umaid Bhawan Palace is the last of the great palaces of India and one of the largest residences in the world, set amidst 26 acres of lush gardens.
Designed by renowned Edwardian architect Henry Lanchester, the palace is a blend of eastern and western architectural influences. Its majestic 105-foot high cupola is influenced by the Renaissance, while the towers draw inspiration from Rajput tradition. The lavish interiors with gilt furniture and elegant artwork follow the Art Deco style, complemented by the exotic murals of the self-exiled Polish artist Stefan Norblin.
The Leela Palace - Delhi (3 nights)
Here is a perfect combination of aesthetic designs, superlative luxury, state-of-the-art amenities and a majestic view of the city’s skyline or the gardens of the inner courtyard. Undoubtedly, these rooms define immaculate exuberance. Unfurl your life’s best moments here with your loved ones or unwind by yourself.
Air: International and domestic airfare not included. However, Zoom Vacations will arrange all necessary internal flights.
Passports: Your valid passport should have at least two blank visa pages and should be valid for at least six months after your planned departure from the country you are visiting.
Note: Passport pages titled "Endorsement Pages" are not visa pages.
Visas: Please note that travelers to India need to have a Indian Visa in advance of your trip in order to enter India. For more information, click here.
While Zoom Vacations will assist when possible, please note that passport, visa, and vaccination requirements vary from country to country and are the sole responsibility of the traveler. If you are a US resident, you may click here for more information on passport, visa, and vaccination requirements for various countries.
*Land only Introductory rate, based on double occupancy. Prices are subject to change. Need a roommate? Zoom Vacations® is happy to match you with someone, at no additional charge. Or, you may pay a single supplement and go as a single.
Please read Terms and Conditions prior to booking.
For more information on entry and exit requirements, see here.