BOGOTA · CARTAGENA · COFFEE TRIANGLE
January 14-21, 2017
8 days from $4999
Fall in love with Colombia’s beauty. Escape to the land of magical realism. You’ll be transported to a land of gastronomy, art, history, romance, emeralds, and of course, coffee! Our Zoom Vacation delivers an unforgettable experience, rich in culture, spirituality and personality. Begin your journey in Bogotá by delving into the colonial history through the architecture, visiting some of the most famous and reputed museums in the country, and exploring the awe-inspiring Salt Cathedral. Hop on a short flight to the Coffee Triangle and bask in the richness of the lush, vibrant countryside. Lastly, fall endlessly in love with the Cartagena way of life.
Zoom Vacations®' trip to Colombia explores the history, culture, cuisine, and more with sensational guides, while enjoying the finest hotels the country.
• Fully escorted with the services of a Zoom Vacations® Concierge throughout the trip
• Welcome cocktail party
• 2 Nights with 5 Star Accommodations walking distance from the “Zona G”
• Delicious daily buffet breakfast
• Tour Bogotá including Plaza de Bolivar, La Calendaria, and Monserrate Hill with a professional guide
• Stop in on 2 of Colombia’s most reputed museums
• Visit Zipaquirá and the fascinating Underground Salt Cathedral
• Roundtrip airport transfers in Pereira and Cartagena
• 2 Nights, 4 Star Boutique Accommodations in the Coffee Triangle
• Welcome cocktails
• Delicious daily buffet breakfast
• Walking tours through the lush countryside
• Plant your own wax palm for future generations to enjoy!
• Private coffee tour and tasting to awaken your senses and enjoy the commanding views of the valley.
• 3 Nights, 4 Star Boutique Accommodations
• Visit some of Cartagena’s most significant buildings during this monument tour led by a professional guide
• Enjoy a unique celebrity cooking experience at one of Cartagena’s hottest contemporary restaurants.
• Day trip to a stunning archipelago with white sand beaches and crystal clear Caribbean waters.
• Optional scuba diving, snorkeling, and spa treatments on the beach
• Private rum and chocolate pairing by an international sommelier
• All land and Zoom Vacations® event transfers
Space is limited. Call us today to book this tour: 773.772.9666.
Gay Friendly, Luxury Accommodations
W Hotel, Bogotá
"A year after opening, the W Bogota has not only solidified itself as the Colombian capital’s hippest place to stay, but also the hottest spot to dine, drink and mingle. Located in the upscale Santa Barbara neighborhood and close to über-hip Usaquen, the hotel’s on-site restaurant (Market Kitchen), bar (W Lounge) and nightclub (Au Room) are just as popular among fancy “rolos” (what Bogota locals call themselves) and the city’s cool, young visitors who fill its 168 rooms. The vibe throughout the property is electric, punctuated by a top-notch food and beverage program: Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s Culinary Concepts is behind Market Kitchen, where chef Emiliano Rabía Sottil’s varied, delicious farm-to-table menu runs the gamut from steak tartare and squash blossom beignets to spaghetti and short ribs." - NY Post
Hacienda Castilla, Pereira, Risaralda
In the heart of the coffee cultural landscape, this hotel's traditional architecture celebrates more than three centuries of history and tradition. Framed by the scenic beauty of the region, you will fall in love with this charming boutique hotel. Restored and equipped with all amenities and contemporary comforts, the Hacienda Castilla offers locals and visitors a relaxing base to explore the Colombian coffee triangle from.
Bastion Luxury Hotel, Cartagena
Charm, exclusivity and luxury services go hand in hand at the Bastion Luxury Hotel, one of the most exceptional hotels in Cartagena de Indias. It is an accommodation in Cartagena's old town, Colombia, built on the site of an old XVIth-century colonial house. This hotel has been specially designed to offer our guests unique experiences that will allow them to discover all the secrets of this fascinating city.
Air: International and domestic airfare not included.
Passports: Your valid passport should have at least two blank visa pages and should be valid for at least six months after your planned departure from the country you are visiting.
Note: Passport pages titled "Endorsement Pages" are not visa pages.
Visas: For US citizens, it is not required to have an entry visa for tourist stays less than 90 days. You must present a valid U.S. passport to enter and depart Colombia, and on occasion travelers are asked to present evidence of “return or onward travel”, in the form of a plane ticket.
While Zoom Vacations will assist when possible, please note that passport, visa, and vaccination requirements vary from country to country and are the sole responsibility of the traveler. If you are a US resident, you may click here for more information on passport, visa, and vaccination requirements for various countries..
*Land only Introductory rate, based on double occupancy. Prices are subject to change. Need a roommate? Zoom Vacations® is happy to match you with someone, at no additional charge. Or, you may pay a single supplement and go as a single.
Please read Terms and Conditions prior to booking.