BEIJING · SHANGHAI · GUILIN · XIAN · YANGSHUO
APRIL 7-17, 2016
11 DAYS From $4999
China seems to be on the minds of everyone lately. Its economy is booming, its major cities like Shanghai are developing at a rapid pace, and the Olympics in China were arguably more spectacular than any before.
With all this excitement, there is no better time to come to China, and Zoom Vacations® has created a once-in-a-lifetime trip, combining culture, history, glamour, authentic cuisine, and 5 star Accommodations throughout, all with the gay sensibilty you've come to expect from Zoom. Plus, this trip is escorted by Zoom Vacations® Owner, Joel Cabrera.
We'll take you to gay-friendly businesses and restaurants, eclectic gay bars, chic gay lounges, and even the latest gay clubs with a mix of patrons thumping to the latest music. You'll soon see that gay China is not the dishes you inherited from your grandmother.
See firsthand the Terra Cotta Warriors, ascend the Great Wall of China, explore the nightlife of Beijing, visit charming villages, and enjoy the best of the cuisine and service for which China is famous!
• Fully escorted with the services of a Zoom Vacations® Concierge throughout the trip
• Accommodations at the finest 5 star hotels in every locale
• Visit Beijing’s Tiananmen Square and enter the imperial Forbidden City through the Gate of Heavenly Peace
• Sightseeing and cocktails on the lesser visited Mutianyu section of the Great Wall
• Breakfast daily in our five star hotels and resorts
• Lunch and dinner in Beijing and Shanghai’s best gourmet restaurants, one of which is considered among the 50 best in the world, per itinerary
• Admire the traditional courtyard residences along Beijing hutongs in the comfort of a rickshaw
• Visit a private home in Hutong where Mrs. Wong will teach us how to make real Chinese dumplings
• Travel to Northwest Beijing to visit The Summer Palace, one of Beijing’s finest landmarks
• View the Beijing 2008 Olympic Village and the National Stadium
• Stroll along the magnificent Ming Dynasty Xian City Walls
• Learn Chinese Calligraphy at Tang Dynasty Museum
• View the 8,000 life size Terra Cotta Warriors of Emperor Qin Shihuanghi's tomb
• Visit the 742 A.D. built Great Mosque, which blends Islamic and Chinese Han architecture
• See the beauty of Guilin firsthand
• Visit Reed Flute Cave, a natural geological wonder
• Shop the pedestrian streets of charming Yangshuo village
• Cruise on the Li River along emerald green rice paddy fields and be exposed to the indescribable beauty and scenery surrounding it
• Shop at the “Biggest Market of the World”
• Visit 1,400 year old Yangshuo Village and the diverse ethnic minority groups, including Hui, Zhuang, Yao and others, which enrich it with special folk cultures
• Enjoy the folk dancing show “Impression Sister Liu,” in the comfort of a VIP seat; an open air theater performance like no other, combining light and water
• Bicycle around beautiful Yangshuo to visit Moon Hill
• Stroll in the peaceful Ming Dynasty Yu Garden
• Explore the charming Zhujajiao Village water canals by boat
• Sleep in only the most exclusive hotels and resorts in China
• Enjoy our Farewell dinner on the Bund, with magical Shanghai and its evening light show as your backdrop
• Optional: Watch a Master Kung Fu Show at Hong Theatre in Beijing from the best VIP seats
• Optional: Enjoy the Shanghai Era Acrobatic Show in exclusive VIP seats
• Optional: Enjoy a Tang Dynasty dinner and show of national art that reflects the dramatic glory and richness of that era
Space is limited. Call us today to book this tour: 773.772.9666.
Air: International and domestic airfare not included.
Passports: Your valid passport should have at least two blank pages and should be valid for at least six months after your planned departure from the country you are visiting.
Visas: Please note that currently US citizens must have a Chinese Visa to enter China. If you are not a US citizen, please contact your nearest Chinese Consulate to determine your visa requirements.
While Zoom Vacations will assist when possible, please note that passport, visa, and vaccination requirements vary from country to country and are the sole responsibility of the traveler. If you are a US resident, you may click here for more information on passport, visa, and vaccination requirements for various countries.
*Land only Introductory rate, based on double occupancy. Prices are subject to change. Need a roommate? Zoom Vacations® is happy to match you with someone, at no additional charge. Or, you may pay a single supplement and go as a single.
Please read Terms and Conditions prior to booking.