Buenos Aires, Argentina is a great gay destination! Known as the most gay friendly city in South America, Buenos Aires' heart boasts bustling streets, grand avenues, old-time cafes and stylish restaurants. Plus, gay people in Argentina enjoy the most liberal governmental policies in South America. It's great to be gay in Buenos Aires, and not just because of the attractive gay locals! You'll celebrate gay pride in one of the most gay friendly cities in South America!
The city's incredible shopping may make this the favorite part of your stay. From centuries-old antiques to South America's best fashions, Buenos Aires is likely to bring out the shopper in anyone. This trip includes escorted nights out in the gay scene, fantastic tours of the city, exclusive chic cocktail parties, entertainment, plus plenty of free time to customize your trip, made easy with the assistance of your Zoom Concierge!
And what better way to round out your stay in this majestic city than with a visit to one of South America's most incredible natural wonders, Iguacu Falls!
• Fully escorted with the services of a Zoom Vacations® Concierge throughout the trip.
In Buenos Aires:
• Welcome cocktail party
• All-inclusive dinner and tango show
• 4 Nights, in the most glamorous 5 Star Hotel in Buenos Aires
• Roundtrip airport transfers to Iguacu Falls
• Delicious Buffet Breakfast daily
• City tour with professional guide
• Pride Parade! Watch the parade amongst old and new friends made on the trip, from one of the prime spots on the route.
• San Telmo Sunday Flea Market Shopping Spree (at your own expense)
• Gay nightlife tours
• Optional excursions to an upscale men-only spa, an estancia outside Buenos Aires, and more!
In Iguacu Falls:
• 2 Nights, 5 star Accommodations in Iguacu Falls!
• Welcome Cocktails, with commanding Falls views.
• Iguacu Falls tour with professional guide!
• High Speed Iguacu Falls boat tour, which takes you right to the base of the Falls. This is a beautiful, breathtaking experience!
• Optional biking, hiking, jungle, and helicopter tours.
Luxury Gay-Friendly Accommodations
Enjoy 5 star Accommodations in the best hotels in Buenos Aires and Iguacu Falls
• The Faena Hotel, Buenos Aires–The spirit of Puerto Madero streams through your windows into a space of minimal old-world elegance. Your room is your oasis perched above Buenos Aires’ most dynamic new neighbourhood.
Escape from the busy city with pure white Empire-style furnishings that create a stylish sanctuary. Or bring the tango to your suite through your Dolby home entertainment center
• Stunning views of the city or the River Plate and ecological reserve
• Glass-fitted bathroom with marble floors and separate walk-in shower and water closet
• Custom linen, bedding and bathrobes
• Down comforters and pillows. Artisanal bed throws
• Bose Home Theatre Systems with flat screen High Definition Television
• Wireless telephones and complimentary WiFi
• In-Room Safe with capacity for laptop
• Your personal Experience Manager can arrange nearly any other request.
Relax on a deck chair, at a table or at a booth, and take in the spectacle of one of Buenos Aires’ most dramatic pools. Enjoy a selection of fresh fruit juice and exotic cocktails poolside, and enjoy the serenity.
Be it a morning coffee, a healthy lunch, or a quiet spot to read or catch up with friends, the Library Lounge offers the perfect setting. Overstuffed velvet sofas, sumptuous oriental rugs and crystal candelabras create a space that is at once elegant and intimate. True to its name, the Library Lounge is stocked with antique books, perfect for whiling away an afternoon with a glass of local wine or a cocktail.
Plus 5 Star Accommodations in Iguacu Falls
• The Sheraton International Hotel–The Sheraton International Hotel Iguacu Falls is a three story resort, located on the Argentinean side of the falls, within walking distance of the falls and facing the Devil’s Gorge. This is the only hotel that faces the falls and has amazing views of the magnificent Iguacu Falls. Rooms feature jungle views with the option to upgrade to a falls view.
You will not believe the magnitude of Iguacu Falls until you see it first-hand.
Air: International and domestic airfare not included.
Passports: Your valid passport should have at least two blank pages and should be valid for at least six months after your planned departure from the country you are visiting.
Visas: Please note that currently US citizens must have an Argentine Visa to enter Argentina. If you are not a US citizen, please contact your nearest Argentine Consulate to determine your visa requirements.
While Zoom Vacations will assist when possible, please note that passport, visa, and vaccination requirements vary from country to country and are the sole responsibility of the traveler. If you are a US resident, you may click here for more information on passport, visa, and vaccination requirements for various countries.
*Land onlyIntroductory rate, based on double occupancy. Prices are subject to change. Need a roommate? Zoom Vacations® is happy to match you with someone, at no additional charge. Or, you may pay a single supplement and go as a single.
Please read Terms and Conditions prior to booking.
Testimonials From Past Zoom Argentina Vacations
Bryan, Just want to give a belated thank you for all you did on the recent trip to Argentina. The people, sights, food, and wine were all wonderful. You and the local guides Marcelo and Ciro were knowledgeable about the areas visited which really enhanced the experience for us all. You’re a special person with a good heart and kind actions.
Perry, LA, CA: Zoom Argentina
To this day, the trip to Buenos Aires was by far the best that I've done. I still rave about it to friends and family. I felt so comfortable with everyone on the trip. Everyone was friendly, the food was delicious, and Bryan's wonderful energy made me feel so welcomed. I felt like I was on vacation with long lost friends. For me, Iguacu was absolutely the most beautiful place I have seen so far.
Peter , Philadelphia, PA: Zoom Argentina
My favorite aspect of the trip was the people in the group, the tour guides, and the relaxed atmosphere of all the organized events. We have traveled with a large gay cruise company and there really is no comparison. The groups are much much larger, and I prefer the smaller group we had in Argentina. I really enjoyed the personal contact with Bryan and all the other people in the group. We really had a great group of people and really enjoyed ourselves.
Carl, Philadelphia, PA: Zoom Argentina
Aloha Bryan , Just wanted to thank you so much to a fabulous vacation. I was very impressed with the professionalism of every aspect of the tour, you did a fabulous job. I'm looking forward to booking the Peru trip next Nov.with a few guys I met on this tour. I also have decide to go back to Buenos Aires and celebrate my big 50 there. Again Thanks!! in Hawaiian we say Mahalo.
Danny, Hawaii: Zoom Argentina
We enjoyed our trip to Buenos Aires with Zoom Vacations® very much. Our trip actually began many months earlier when we first contacted Bryan and Joel. From the first phone call to the follow up message after arrival at home, it could not have been a smoother and more pleasant experience. They are knowledgeable and capable of arranging all travel needs in a professional manner. The trip itself was well arranged, beautiful hotel, fun excursions, friendly co-travelers, and suggested activities were well planned. We highly recommend Zoom Vacations® and will travel with you guys again. All the best,
Dom and Ron, New Jersey: Zoom Argentina
Just wanted to say again how much I enjoyed my vacation and what a memorable experience it was from the beginning till the end. I look forward to seeing you again on future trips.
Steve, Washington, DC: Zoom Argentina
Zoom made this into a true vacation for me. Due to my interest in travel, I typically play "cruise director" when planning vacations with my friends. It was so nice to have Zoom make all the hotel and sightseeing reservations etc. This took away a layer of stress for me. Also, the little extras in our rooms each night made me feel like I was personally being cared for. I am impressed that Zoom can do all this in a non-English speaking country 5000 miles away. Zoom also provided recommendations on local gay culture for the area. Kudos!
Chester, Houston, TX: Zoom Argentina
Thank you for everything you did to make this such an amazing vacation. I was very impressed with the tour and activities that Zoom Vacations® had arranged for us. Take care and I look forward to seeing you on a future vacation.
Earl, San Francisco, CA: Zoom Argentina
We work with thousands of suppliers worldwide, and have to tell you that Zoom Vacations® creates an unforgettable experience, which we proudly see happening in our hotels. Your customized adventures go far beyond the average holiday. I tell everyone, Zoom Vacations®’ commitment to their travelers is second to none!
Edward Farwick,Director of Sales & Marketing NH Hoteles worldwide